Allen Morris Co. announces 25,000 sq. ft. of leasing activity*
The Allen Morris Company recently announced the following leasing transactions negotiated by Thad Adams, vice president, and Bill Bailey, vice president:
• Butler Buckley and Deets renewed its lease of 10,022 square feet of office space at 6161 Waterford Drive, Miami. Adams and Bailey negotiated this transaction on behalf of the tenant and Taylor Mathis represented the landlord.
• ANSAC signed a 2,714-square-foot lease expansion at Alhambra Towers, 121 Alhambra Plaza, Coral Gables. Adams and Bailey negotiated this transaction on behalf of the landlord and ComReal represented the tenant.
• Northland Automations and Services leased 3,550 square feet at Alhambra Towers, 121 Alhambra Plaza, Coral Gables. Adams and Bailey represented the landlord and Avanti Way represented the tenant.
• Barakt Legal sub-leased 8,745 square feet at 255 Alhambra, Coral Gables. Adams and Bailey negotiated this transaction on behalf of the sub-landlord and Commercial Teammates represented the sub-tenant.
About The Allen Morris Company
The Allen Morris Company is one of the largest real estate firms in the Southeast specializing in commercial and investment property sales, office leasing, development, property management, marketing and consulting. With offices in Miami, Coral Gables, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando and Jacksonville, The Allen Morris Company has served its business and investment clients for over 54 years.
* — Sponsored Copy. For details about sponsorship / advertising opportunities on GablesHomePage.com, contact Advertising Director Alicia Coya, [email protected] or cell 786-302-6445